Separation, divorce and the dissolution of a civil partnership are among the most traumatic times in anyone’s life. We recognise that divorce has a number of different aspects: legal, financial, and emotional and when children are involved, parenting.
It is at such times that our clients really appreciate the care we put into helping them. We can advise and guide you through the legal and financial aspects of a break up and help you find the right support for the emotional and parenting issues.
Here at Caversham Solicitors we will provide constructive and practical guidance and support in plain English and will work with you to achieve the best possible outcome for you and your future.
We do appreciate that people seek advice at different stages of the separation process and we can always help. However we would strongly recommend that advice is taken at the earliest opportunity so that you understand your rights and have the widest range of options going forward. Indeed it is quite normal for someone to take initial advice many months before separation occurs and even when it eventually does not.
We are happy to advise you at any stage of the process with no obligation in respect of future work. Caversham Solicitors is here to help you in any way we can during such difficult times.
We can offer professional advice on the following matters:
- Separation agreements
- The grounds for divorce and the court process
- Representation throughout the divorce process
- If you wish to act in person we can still help and ensure court paperwork is completed correctly and guide you through the divorce process.
- The financial aspects of separation (see our web page on Financial Matters for more information)
- Any disputes which may arise in relation to children (see our web page on Children for more information)
Please contact us to arrange an appointment, ask a question or for a guide to costs. You can also email or call if you would prefer. Please click on any member of our family team to obtain a direct email address. Our head office telephone number is 0118 947 8638