Immigration law is considered to be increasingly complicated and user unfriendly. It lacks clarity and transparency.
The Immigration solicitors here at Caversham Solicitors have experience in dealing with aspects of immigration. We can assist in the following areas of immigration:
- Visitors (all categories, including special classes of visitors)
- Spouses, civil partners, unmarried partners, children and other dependants (in all applicable categories)
- Concessions and discretionary applications
- Entry clearance and visa applications
- Indefinite leave to remain (permanent residence) in all applicable categories
- Naturalisation and registration as a British citizen
- Applications under transitional arrangements (for those with leave in deleted categories)
- Human rights claims
- Judicial review
Our advice will be clear and concise. We understand that immigration fees can be expensive. We will always be transparent as to our fees.