We can assist with the many aspects of acquiring or disposing of a business. These most often involve one or more of the following:
• Purchase or sale of leasehold or freehold commercial premises
• Obtaining landlord’s consent to assignment of the lease
• Drawing up the asset purchase agreement
• Purchase or sale of business goodwill
• Ensuring that the lease and planning permission are adequate for the business
Caversham Solicitors can also help with contracts of employment and advising on employment issues.