We can assist with the many aspects of acquiring or disposing of a business. These most often involve one or more of the following:
- Purchase or sale of leasehold or freehold commercial premises
- Obtaining landlord’s consent to assignment of the lease
- Drawing up the asset purchase agreement
- Purchase or sale of business goodwill
- Ensuring that the lease and planning permission are adequate for the business
Caversham Solicitors can also help with contracts of employment and advising on employment issues.
The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted multiple areas of our everyday lives, including finance and wealth planning. Sudden and challenging...