We can assist with the many aspects of acquiring or disposing of a business. These most often involve one or more of the following:
- Purchase or sale of leasehold or freehold commercial premises
- Obtaining landlord’s consent to assignment of the lease
- Drawing up the asset purchase agreement
- Purchase or sale of business goodwill
- Ensuring that the lease and planning permission are adequate for the business
Caversham Solicitors can also help with contracts of employment and advising on employment issues.
Not only is searching for a new space for your business a big decision, but taking out a lease...
As we head into the New Year, you might be thinking of starting on a new venture. Launching a...