We have experience in acting for both Claimants and Defendants in debt and insolvency matters. We can undertake as much or as little as you wish, from a simple letter pursuing a debt to taking the matter through to the court and enforcing the judgment.
Where a customer of yours is in financial difficulty, we can advise you on the best methods of recovering any outstanding debt.
Before issuing proceedings, you should consider whether the debtor has the means to pay your debt. If not, then a court judgment may only serve to increase your costs. If you do obtain judgment, then there are a variety of enforcement options available to you, such as obtaining a charging order over the judgment debtor’s property.
We can act on your behalf in dealing with the following:
- Debt chasing letters (from when your credit terms are broken)
- Final warning letters
- Statutory Demands
- Issuing court proceedings
- Obtaining judgment and enforcing payment
- Applying for an oral examination of the debtor
- Applying for an attachment of earnings order diverting part of the debtor’s salary to satisfy the debt
- Applying for a charging order over the debtor’s property
Not only is searching for a new space for your business a big decision, but taking out a lease...
As we head into the New Year, you might be thinking of starting on a new venture. Launching a...